Monday, June 27, 2011

Devotions for People Who Don't Like Devotions

Maybe you're like me and can't make sense of devotions that akin one's soul to a jar of peanut butter, or tell you that the path to righteousness is to take more walks with your dog. I'm not knocking it. I'm just saying I don't connect easily to those messages.

The Vagabond Church blog is for people who want food for thought. The crunchy kind. And don't mind the fact that the person doling out the thoughts (that's me) doesn't have it all together. And won't have it all together in the foreseeable future.

Real life devotions. Quick reads with lasting crunch. I invite all comments. You don't have to agree with me (it's often more interesting if you don't).

If you think you'd like to take a stab at writing devotions for this blog, I welcome queries. Please take a moment to read the How to Query page before you send me your crunchy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment